POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fourth Age : Re: Fourth Age Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fourth Age
From: Shay
Date: 10 Apr 2002 11:01:30
Message: <3cb453ca$1@news.povray.org>
This is the best one yet. The ship design is interesting and I like the
small details like the metal frames around the lights. One thing is a little
bothersome to me, however. The atmosphere around the flare curls up behind
the ship and appears a little like a clumsy exhaust trail. This is a very
small detail, but takes away from the idea I have about the way a ship like
this would move.

Is Sympatico a modeling tool? This is the idea that I got from another post.
Anyway, the design of the ship looks like the hard part to me. The actual
modeling of the ship in Pov-Ray would be trivial.

I hope you continue to make these stylish space pics.

 -Shay

Coridon Henshaw <che### [at] sympaticoca> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...