POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Testing realism again : Re: Testing realism again Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Testing realism again
From: Hugo
Date: 10 Apr 2002 10:57:12
Message: <3cb452c8$1@news.povray.org>
> Have you tried blurred reflection? I think that this is present in the
> photo.

I use blurred reflection on both objects, adjusted to fit the photo.
Regarding the reflection contrast, blurring has no influence. But I tried to
set reflection_exponent below 1 because I imagined this would reduce
contrast but it merely seems to darken the reflection.

Further suggestions will be appriciated.  :o)

Regards,
Hugo