POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wall : Re: Wall Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wall
From: Shay
Date: 10 Apr 2002 10:51:39
Message: <3cb4517b$1@news.povray.org>
The pattern needs some work, as you have said. There is at least one macro
around that builds a wall like this, but I do not know where it is or how it
works. It should be simple enough to adjust your algorithm to make a more
random wall.

One interesting way to accomplish this would be to build a macro which
generates Tetris style shapes made from random blocks. The shapes could then
be arranged into a solid wall. I'm sure that this is overly complicated and
inefficient, but I'm curious how well the pattern would be hidden.

 -Shay