POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray crashes during anim. render : Moray crashes during anim. render Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Moray crashes during anim. render
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 9 Apr 2002 14:12:19
Message: <3cb32f03$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I'm getting the "illegal operation" message at frame 40 of a 120 frame
animation (using Enzmann animation plugin) which aborts the program.  I had
changed the file's animation settings from 15 fps to 30 fps, which also
doubled the number of frames. I have done this before with no problems. I
have posted a screenshot of the error message in moray.binaries. Any ideas
what's causing this?
Steve Shelby