POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Function image type mirrored vertically : Re: Function image type mirrored vertically Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:32:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Function image type mirrored vertically
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 8 Apr 2002 15:16:26
Message: <3cb1ec8a$3@news.povray.org>
Rune, I think I get your point, but don't you think you have beaten this
horse enough?

Isn't the solution as easy as using image_map {function 100, 100
{F(x,1-y,z)}} in your code? One additional sentence in the docs could point
this out to everyone who is not able to work it out him/herself.
I know, that's not your point, but if the solution is that simple, that even
I can work it out in no-time, I don't think it's worth to discuss this in
such extend. In another eight days it's time for the next beta and afaik
there are quite some bugs left to work on.

Just my opinion,

Marc-Hendrik