POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloud test "a la Colefax" : Re: Cloud test "a la Colefax" Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud test "a la Colefax"
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 8 Apr 2002 13:36:20
Message: <3cb1d514@news.povray.org>
this kind of reminds me of the coulds in one of H.E. Days images. The image
of a ship over a waterfall, with some battle taking place. not sure how he
did those clouds, but the artistic quality seems similar, or maybe its just
the colors and the "painted" look. just my reaction. i really like these
clouds.

i can't wait to see some new work from you with these clouds.