POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor : Re: Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 8 Apr 2002 04:30:14
Message: <3cb15516@news.povray.org>
"Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto" <fcu### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Why do you say so? Because of the refractive properties of the material?
Because, thats what my brain sees ... Maybe, because I've seen such a dish
as in foreground before, that was of some kind of plastic like this one ...

I can't identify exactly, what make it look so, maybe it's the refraction ...
... but also, maybe the highlights, oder the color ? ...
I simply can't stick on an single item, as I've no exact glass-object here,
to compare... But to me, this "plastic" looks perfect ...

> I don't think they look TOO plastic...
That are your thoughts, of course ...