POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I'm making some objects for my scene and here is one of em : Re: I'm making some objects for my scene and here is one of em Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm making some objects for my scene and here is one of em
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 8 Apr 2002 02:51:24
Message: <3cb13dec$1@news.povray.org>

news: 3CB### [at] gatescom...
> there i got it just needed to be hollow

Great! An object HAS to be hollow for his media to be calculated (You can
note a higher tracing speed if not)
As you seem to be a beginner, I pull your attention on the way pov applies
textures to objects:
You can see (at least it's MY way to see:-) these textures as an
intersection between the (infinitely thin) peel of the object and a texture
which is *latent* through entire space.
Materials can have an interior definition which gives properties to the
interior of the object.
Cheers
Marc