POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor : Re: Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 8 Apr 2002 01:06:36
Message: <3cb1255c@news.povray.org>
yeah .. nice scene ...

I have to tell you, that (IMHO) if you tried to produce a glass material
you have failed "completely" ...
But don't cry: The material gives a perfect plastic as I can see it....
Especially the object in the front left looks very convincing ...

Sorry if it should be glass, though .... *g

BTW: I'm sure, you'll be working on the flame, won't you ?

Keep up the good work ...