POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just simple scenes for testing realism : Re: Just simple scenes for testing realism Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just simple scenes for testing realism
From: Hugo
Date: 7 Apr 2002 11:07:39
Message: <3cb060bb$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Steve and thanks for your comment!

> The dark sphere in number two is very close to a
> black pearl ....... needs some lustre and then bingo.

I'll think about the lustre (just looked up the word in my dictionary)..
hmm..

> As for the rest? I'll stick my neck out and say all
> .pov apart from #6.   Just hope I'm right...  ;)

eehhh.. The photo is number 5, but it's interesting that it was not too
obvious.. I conclude that although there is still headway to make, our
favourite raytracer is doing good.. Maybe it would be a good idea to make
some full setups for realistic light with a set of good textures.. Though
there is already a good include file for radiosity settings.

Regards,
Hugo