POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just simple scenes for testing realism : Re: Just simple scenes for testing realism Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just simple scenes for testing realism
From: Hugo
Date: 7 Apr 2002 10:52:31
Message: <3cb05d2f@news.povray.org>
Hi Nobert, and thanks for your reply! I knew that you wouldn't buy #4 but I
didn't realize it was too transparant. It's my first attempt for subsurface
scattering. I've seen better results in other raytracers but I still have to
learn.. Unfortunately rendertime jumps up.. It took some hours to render
this image because of media.

> I think everything can be made in Pov-Ray.
> If anything, no. 5 can be a photo.

Well, you've done amazing things!
Thanks for your vote. Seems like a good bet.

Regards,
Hugo