POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just simple scenes for testing realism : Re: Just simple scenes for testing realism Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just simple scenes for testing realism
From: bob h
Date: 6 Apr 2002 17:28:08
Message: <3caf7678@news.povray.org>
Interesting how others are saying #5 could be a photo, I'd have to choose
that one too. Maybe it's the little top central bumps; or lack of other
textures, which can be scrutinized more readily were they there. Regardless
of what someone else said about #4's semi-transparency it draws my attention
most as being realistic.