POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bird : Re: Bird Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bird
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 6 Apr 2002 12:03:36
Message: <3caf2a68@news.povray.org>
Hi Mick,
I think, your rad settings are okay (brightness 3...ts,ts..).
In my opinion it should be the space behind the camera, which perhaps is too
dark.
Beside this the tail feathers are transparent, so they have to appear dark.
The body seems to have a strong normal in the texture definition, which can
contribute to the dark appearance too.
Beside this image is breathtaking as usual.

Norbert

"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I have one major problem with radiosity in this picture the image maps are
almost bright red - yet I get this dull brown has anyone