POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bird : Re: Bird Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bird
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 6 Apr 2002 11:45:34
Message: <3caf262e@news.povray.org>
Hi Alf

> I feel it should be more "angry" looking, perhaps the eyes a little
> higher in the head? I only see the smaller predators close-up around
> here in S.Wales' Gower and they always look that way. Kites and
> buzzards keep their distance :(  Guess you had photos to help you so
> you must be right.

It was modelled on a Red Kite but I have to admit not very well! I made the mistake of
starting from my seagull model and the head
is not erect enough. The model works well side on  but in this 3/4 view the effect is
not so strong. Actually I think (looking at
the pic again the eye is in the right place but the beak should extend further back!.

Mick