POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : foss ship : Re: foss ship Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: foss ship
From: Tek
Date: 5 Apr 2002 17:46:29
Message: <3cae2945$1@news.povray.org>
I felt it was pandering to the public's perception of what's logical and robotic
without really thinking it through. If the only concerns are drone networking
(and defense) then a sphere is the only logical shape, because it is the one
that gives the most advantage. There has to be a reason to deviate from a
spherical design, and I reckon the reason is "it looks more robotic" :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com