POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : feature request? : feature request? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:57:50 EDT (-0400)
  feature request?
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 5 Apr 2002 11:33:17
Message: <3cadd1cd@news.povray.org>
Hi,
What do you think of the possibility to chose between right/left hand and
y/z up system for moray?
Lutz, could that be a feature of moray 3.5?
I'm currently working on a scene created in Moray but now deep diving into
the POV script to add macros and get more control.
I hapened to share pieces of code with non moray pov users and it is
sometimes boring to fit code to the opposite system.
So.... please :c)
Marc