POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question : Re: Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question
From: Spock
Date: 4 Apr 2002 17:48:02
Message: <3cacd822@news.povray.org>
Well, to be annoyingly honest, I think I will leave macro writing and
maintenance to those of you who can understand it.  My brain barely
generates enough power to keep my mouth flapping, lord knows what would
happen if I had to think as well...

I'm just going to use it to make pretty pictures and let you know if
something doesn't seem right.  So far it seems wonderful :-)

"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message

> I'm glad you are enjoying the macro. I am very interested in whether or
not
> you find the code to be clear and readable. I tried to make the algorithm
as
> clear as possible to any who read the macro so that they can optimise it
for
> their own applications.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: