POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sword Stand (not final) : Re: Sword Stand (not final) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:36:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sword Stand (not final)
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 4 Apr 2002 16:15:00
Message: <3cacc254@news.povray.org>
Well the idea (from my wife's point of view) is to create something that
will "fit in" with the rest of the decor.  A wooden version wouldn't.  The
wrought iron will match other objects in the room and should fit in rather
well.  I have made a few items out of deer antler (I live in the woods with
a large number of them around) but it didn't seem to fit in with the wrought
iron.