POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D fractale - I did it again! (PNG 302 KB, 800 x 600) : Re: 3D fractale - I did it again! (PNG 302 KB, 800 x 600) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D fractale - I did it again! (PNG 302 KB, 800 x 600)
From: Shay
Date: 4 Apr 2002 12:36:39
Message: <3cac8f27@news.povray.org>
This is way too cumbersome and slow in its current form to be used for
anything, but it has a really great bio-mech look to it.

I think that a *very* useful bump and pigment map tile could be made by
isolating one section of this and rendering it with rad lighting. Let me
know if you plan to do this, because I would really like to have this tile
and may try to make it myself if you do not.

 -Shay

Yadgar <yad### [at] tiscalinetde> wrote in message
----