POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dry stone wall - help! [12.4KB] : Re: Dry stone wall - help! [12.4KB] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dry stone wall - help! [12.4KB]
From: Tom Melly
Date: 3 Apr 2002 07:18:40
Message: <3caaf320@news.povray.org>
"Robert J Becraft" <cas### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

Ooo - not bad. I'm still working on my version (now much more simplified). RL
has got in the way, but hopefully something to post soon. Currently running into
a problem where, under certain conditions, the macro finds the same hole that
needs filling, fails to fill it, then finds the hole again - aka infinite loop.