POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : failed IRTC particle sparks (387kb mpg) : Re: failed IRTC particle sparks (387kb mpg) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: failed IRTC particle sparks (387kb mpg)
From: Rune
Date: 3 Apr 2002 06:56:45
Message: <3caaedfd@news.povray.org>
That looks great!

Besides the scaled media sphere particles it looks like you also have a big
turbulated media sphere in the middle. Don't you? In a few of the frames,
this sphere seems to be visible intersecting the gray box, and that doesn't
look quite right.

Anyway, I've tried making particle sparks myself before, but have failed to
make it look good. This animation should provide the needed inspiration! :)
I already have support for the faked motion blur, so it really should be
just a matter of tweaking the media to look right, which however no doubt is
a bit tricky.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Mar 19)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/