POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : New AA methods for POV-Ray : Re: New AA methods for POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New AA methods for POV-Ray
From: Micha Riser
Date: 1 Apr 2002 15:21:23
Message: <3ca8c143@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Exactly which example image is 'awesome'? (Of course the "perfect"
>   images
> are, but I think those are not made with the regular antialiasing.)

Actually the 'perfect' one of the torus scene has been produced with method
4 or 5 just with a lower threshold. All the others were rendered at 10x
size and scaled down with gimp (as a result of doing this these pictures
are also about half a pixel shifted (I remember reading that a
camera-is-a-half-pixel-off-bug has been fixed in 3.5)).

- Micha

--
objects.povworld.org - The POV-Ray Objects Collection
book.povworld.org    - The POV-Ray Book Project