POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flat Wire : Re: Flat Wire Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flat Wire
From: Hugo
Date: 1 Apr 2002 14:23:02
Message: <3ca8b396@news.povray.org>
Me likes!  :o)  Looks like tape that you use for a present. :o)

I have a macro that takes a user defined object and sweeps it along a path,
but it was made for Y sweeps and I don't think it works in all directions..
I thought maybe you would like to see it, so I attached it to this mail..
The macro is some years old, made for me by a guy named Thomas -
unfortunately I forgot his full name, but I still use this macro.

Regards,
Hugo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: