POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity test (~110 KB.) : Re: Radiosity test (~110 KB.) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:36:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity test (~110 KB.)
From: Hugo
Date: 29 Mar 2002 16:47:16
Message: <3ca4e0e4@news.povray.org>
Great setup!  :o)  But two questions I have:  How could you render this so
quickly when there is blurred reflection and glass in the scene? I thought
it would be impossible. And how much memory is in your computer?

I think the light from the window is from a cloudy day. Because it's not
possible to have sunlight and pure radiosity - it will lack specular
highlights... Am I right?

Best regards,
Hugo