POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Radiosity test *warning big post* : Re: Radiosity test *warning big post* Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:33:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity test *warning big post*
From: Hugo
Date: 27 Mar 2002 15:10:21
Message: <3ca2272d@news.povray.org>
Hello Chris,

It's the first time I saw the cornell box with such strong colours. Seems
interesting. But your post was above a megabyte and I know this won't please
everybody. Would it be possible to use png format next time?

I must say I don't see the wrong colours you mention. But for realism on the
whole, it would be good with a visible light source, and the soft shadows
are far too strong, I believe.

Regards,
Hugo