POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vegetation Project WIP : Re: Vegetation Project WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:34:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vegetation Project WIP
From: Hugo
Date: 27 Mar 2002 14:29:58
Message: <3ca21db6$1@news.povray.org>
Wow! That's very nice looking! If only we could see the plants better - well
I don't mind the current view, surely, but when you say 20 MB there has to
be some hidden details.. Keep us updated on this project!  :o)  Especially I
like the fact that it's pure POV, not imported from some other program. This
will make things more flexible I believe. (If you're trying to make a useful
set of macros to the public)... ;o)

Regards,
Hugo