POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My take on spheres... : Re: My take on spheres... Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My take on spheres...
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 27 Mar 2002 12:37:08
Message: <3ca20344$1@news.povray.org>
Hey fine "spheres" tough I'm wondering if the golden one would hurt my hand
if I happened to steal it :)
BTW ares you Aussie or New Zealander?, I feel it strange to read posts from
tomorrow :)
Marc

3ca1fb2f@news.povray.org...
>     Thought I'd add to the 'Spheres' club and become a fully paid up
member as I haven't really done one of these yet... (well I
> have, but I didn't know about it back then - It's funny though that I did
a 'Sphere over a chequered plane' as my first image
> without seeing anyone elses... remember it? It had a long spiky nose and I
was chuffed to bits... LOL!  ;)