POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cheap Sweep : Re: Cheap Sweep Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cheap Sweep
From: Shay
Date: 27 Mar 2002 12:19:13
Message: <3ca1ff11$1@news.povray.org>
Spock <spo### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message news:3ca1ef67$1@news.povray.org...
> Cool

Thank you.

>  How do you set up the control points?

The user puts the control points into an array. (I *think* I understood the
question) Then the macro then builds a CSG "sweep."

> Will you post your macro?

I will post the code for the macro, but posting three buggy versions of
another macro to pbs-f a week or two ago has taught me a lesson. I will use
the macro for a while first to make SURE that I have not missed and
mistakes.

 -Shay