POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Draping cloth request : Draping cloth request Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  Draping cloth request
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 27 Mar 2002 12:13:57
Message: <3ca1fdd5$1@news.povray.org>
Is there any add-on or include file or anything else that would allow one to
create a draping cloth of some sort?
I want to use Povray 3.5.  I have tried the cloth.exe that Christoph
provides but it doesn't seem to run (placed
Cygwin1.dll in same directory but only a blank command window shows and
nothing else.)

I am posting another small really poor hand drawn representation of what I'm
trying to achieve.  I have tried heightfields
but with no good results.

Any ideas to work with 3.5 would be appreciated!

Patrick Dugan