POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sword Stand WIP (virtual and real) : Re: Sword Stand WIP (virtual and real) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:34:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sword Stand WIP (virtual and real)
From: Shay
Date: 27 Mar 2002 11:25:47
Message: <3ca1f28b$1@news.povray.org>
I like the design very much. Do the names mean anything? I could understand
a soldier naming the M-16 he rushed into battle with, but giving a name to a
shiny piece of metal that has spent it's entire life sitting on a mantle is
a little odd to me, like naming your sink. Are these perhaps representations
of famous swords? The name thing would make a lot more more sense to me
then.

Anyway, I'm just rambling. I'll say again. Very handsome stand.

 -Shay

Patrick Dugan <pat### [at] usnetcomcorpcom> wrote in message