POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Another Perspective (DIVX) : Re: Another Perspective (DIVX) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:33:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Perspective (DIVX)
From: Hugo
Date: 27 Mar 2002 07:20:18
Message: <3ca1b902$1@news.povray.org>
> My most sincere apologies to those who had to download this monster.

It's okay with me, Fernando.. I'm lucky to have a constant connection to
Internet all the time.. I was one of the first who noticed your mistake and
I considered to help you by moving it, but I can't.. Only the administrators
or you can do so.. Anyway, this animation looks a lot better than your first
attempt.  :o)

Have a good vacation.

Regards,
Hugo