POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crazy Earth Flashlight Thingamajig : Crazy Earth Flashlight Thingamajig Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Crazy Earth Flashlight Thingamajig
From: Corey Woodworth
Date: 25 Mar 2002 05:43:53
Message: <3c9eff69@news.povray.org>
Not the most creative title but I think this pic has potential nonetheless.
Comments?

A few things I plan on adding once I learn how :)

1. Turn the ugly blob atmosphere into media
2. Put a light inside the earth that will use the earth as a filter
3. Use an isosurface instead of a sphere for the earth with very exagerated
height
4. Add some more stuff for the steel to reflect so it doesn't look so dull.
Might not have to if #2 works out though.

Any other ideas?

Thanks, Corey

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: