POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Crackle city - new source : Re: Crackle city - new source Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:13:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle city - new source
From: Barron Gillon
Date: 24 Mar 2002 19:39:09
Message: <3c9e71ad$1@news.povray.org>
Far more readable than most of mine!  Beautiful scene, too.  One question,
though: When I render a scene, it first renders it with a few very large
pixels, and then refines the scene.  How can I stop this, and render in just
one pass?  I don't often work with scenes that take long enough to render
that this is important.  I'm sorry for the ignorant question, but I can't
find it anywhere in the code.  Excelent scene!