POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : initial_clock / final_clock behaviour : Re: initial_clock / final_clock behaviour Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: initial_clock / final_clock behaviour
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Mar 2002 17:21:49
Message: <3c9e517d@news.povray.org>
In article <3c9e3ed4@news.povray.org> , "Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk>
wrote:

> start_clock and end_clock should be added

They sound useful...

> start_frame, end_frame,

No, there is no need: You can easily calculate them yourself given the
existing keyword work correctly!

Actually, either the current initial_clock/final_clock *or*
initial_frame/final_frame are also redundant because one can be calculated
using the other by using the clock_delta.  Not that I am for/against removing
either I am just pointing this out ... in particular when having all the clock
identifiers the frame identifies could all be removed and replaced by one line
simple declares!

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde