POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first scene : Re: My first scene Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first scene
From: 25ct
Date: 24 Mar 2002 16:51:30
Message: <3c9e4a62@news.povray.org>
"Ruy" <ruy### [at] hipernetcombr> wrote in message news:3c9e455a@news.povray.org...

> Hello, my name is Daniel. I am Ruy's son, and I am 7 years old.

> What do you think of my scene?

    Hi Daniel, (that's my sons name too), I think your Father will be a very good
teacher for you. It's good to learn the basics
first and then you will improve with more experience. I think for a 7 year old, your
scene is really very good! Especially the
lettering spelling your name! It took me a while to get used to moving letters around!
So you did better than me and I'm old!  :)

    Keep up the good work!

     ~Steve~