POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle city mark 3 : Re: Crackle city mark 3 [1600x1200] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle city mark 3 [1600x1200]
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 24 Mar 2002 16:41:19
Message: <3c9e47ff@news.povray.org>
Thanks!  I'll use it for my desktop background until my render finishes,
which is in 1024x768 (The resolution I run Windows in) AA 0.3 +AM2 +R3 (And
+C when needed).  Mine will probably turn out better looking for me as the
desktop since it won't have to be scaled down and will be in .PNG format
instead of .JPG, so I don't lose quality.

If anyone wants, I'll up it after its done.  It currently has about 300
lines left to render and is rendering each line at around 5 PPS.

-DJ

--
Remove the TRIMBRAKES to reply.
"Ari-Matti Leppanen" <ari### [at] tThiisShouldBeRemovedtutfi> wrote