POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Raytracing II (32KB) : Re: Raytracing II (32KB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raytracing II (32KB)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 24 Mar 2002 15:53:40
Message: <3c9e3cd4@news.povray.org>

news:3c9e382c@news.povray.org...
> Nice! I like.
> Checkered plane.. I remember a pun somebody posted a while ago with a
> *plane* plane.. maybe you could have a jet model, with a checker pigment,
> kind of swooping around the word? Just a suggestion.

I sent my Tintin's rocket to the povray objects collection (
http://www.povworld.de/objects ).
It's free, so if you want to use it, download it (it's in pov / moray /
hamapatch format with its tga image map)
Hope this helps.

P.S.: I'd add a cylinder to the reflective sphere. Now it reads as
raytrocing.

Bye.
--
Txemi Jendrix