POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle city mark 3 : Re: Crackle city mark 3 Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle city mark 3
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 23 Mar 2002 02:36:20
Message: <3c9c3074$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry to dissapoint you, but I just had to stop the render.  I'm taking over
the computer when I do it, and my Dad is getting really mad that I'm doing
it because then my brother can't play Counterstrike since when he quits CS,
it crashes the computer.

You want a picture to render as a background, you'll have to render it
yourself.  Sorry.

-DJ

--
Remove the TRIMBRAKES to reply.
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> Well, I decided it would look better at night, so I did the first of these
2
> pictures. Then I turned the lights off, put in a sunny sky, and rendered
the
> second image. There's also a few texture tweaks (though not as many as it
looks
> like, it's just the sky and lighting that makes it look so good!).
>
> I'm currently rendering a big (640x480) of the daytime one, with photons.
Will