POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Gerbera Take 2 : Re: Gerbera Take 2 Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gerbera Take 2
From: Mike Williams
Date: 22 Mar 2002 13:27:29
Message: <3c9b7791@news.povray.org>
> So, I've added some more macros to my new
> mesh-macro-library.
>
> The results for the gerbera are pretty obvious and are
> much better than before, but I'm not yet finished with
> the petals, and I've got to do the base etc as well!
>
> Luckily, private projects have no deadline... ;-)
>
> Again, comments, suggestions?
>
> Also, does anyone have some experience
> in creating textures for those soft petals?

I just happened to spot a couple of Gerbera models on the "Virtual Museum
VRML" website. The models are in 3DS format. I converted this one to OBJ
format, then used ObjUVPov to produce a POV file with the correct UV
mapping.

Sorry about the threading. I don't usually use Outlook.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'GerberaF.jpg' (63 KB)

Preview of image 'GerberaF.jpg'