POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Recent survey of asteroid PVR2002A : Re: Recent survey of asteroid PVR2002A Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recent survey of asteroid PVR2002A
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Date: 21 Mar 2002 09:17:35
Message: <3c99eb7f$1@news.povray.org>
Render time 14 minutes on a 1.2GHz Pentium, but with programs running in
the background.  If I trim out all the other tasks, it might render in 12 or
less.  This is a three function isosurface and easy to produce.  You will
need to select your functions and scale factors carefully to get good
results, but this was a fun one to do.
    After a little more play- er, "work", I will post the source code.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip