POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [editor] Show - Hide strange beheaviour : [editor] Show - Hide strange beheaviour Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  [editor] Show - Hide strange beheaviour
From: Bonsai
Date: 21 Mar 2002 06:34:27
Message: <3c99c543@news.povray.org>
Me again :-)

I use PovRay with the Keep-Single-Instance option. I started a render an put
PovRay in the system tray. After this I accidently started PovRay again,
which pops up from the tray because of keep single instance. After this the
Show - Hide switch doesn't work anymore. You can switch the render window to
"hide" and it never comes back until closing and reloading of PovRay.

O.k. here are the steps in short:

Start PovRay (option keep single instance must be active)
Start Render
Put PovRay in sys tray
Try to start PovRay again (PovRay should pop up from sys tray)
Try to switch from show render to hide render and back
(Render window should disappear forever)

Maschine: Intel Pentium IV 1.5 GHz, Win2000
PovRay: Beta 13

So long,

Bonsai