POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (fwd) USS Niagara - USS-Niagara.png : Re: (fwd) USS Niagara - USS-Niagara.png Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (fwd) USS Niagara - USS-Niagara.png
From: GrimDude
Date: 20 Mar 2002 22:40:06
Message: <3c995616@news.povray.org>
Hmm, sounds like a single color with a wood normal. I haven't tried this since I was
working on the hillbilly outhouse. At the time
I used a height_field.

It was just yesterday I was thinking about sails, and how to do them in Pov. I'll be
following your effort here, to be sure!

It's awful! You've inspired me, but at the same time I have come to realize I cannot
render everything I would like to. You know
you've been rendering too long when...

Grim