POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Morphs are getting trendy :) (MPEG1) : Re: Morphs are getting trendy :) (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Morphs are getting trendy :) (MPEG1)
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 20 Mar 2002 12:42:35
Message: <3c98ca0b@news.povray.org>
I forgot to answer your question about the time per frame. I remember it was
around 10 seconds per frame. Actually I was surprised, because I thought it
should have been faster. Linear splines render MUCH quicker but don't look
as good.

I don't know if it is a bug or not, but I noticed that the raytracing takes
longer when I'm using a cubic spline sphere_sweep even when it's raytracing
pixels far away from the sphere_sweep. I'm not an expert, but I suspect it
may be a problem of incorrect bounding boxes?

Fernando.