POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Internet Explorer iconny-thingie! : Re: Internet Explorer iconny-thingie! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet Explorer iconny-thingie!
Date: 19 Mar 2002 16:02:07
Message: <3c97a74f@news.povray.org>
>     Yeah, they moved it to something else.  No luck finding it yet.

Strange. I am pretty sure that the filename is still logo.sys Most likely a
hidden file. Try dir /ah in the dos box in the root of your boot drive.

Additionally I remember something that Win98 is able to use some "backup" if
it fails to find logo.sys in the root. Have you tried to place your BMP
there, named logo.sys?

regards
SY