POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quilts or restraints? : Re: Quilts or restraints? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quilts or restraints?
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Date: 19 Mar 2002 12:22:16
Message: <3c9773c8$1@news.povray.org>

news:3c96f1f9@news.povray.org...
> Just on the edges it needs som work so that it is bent around the poles?

    Yes, that has been gnawing at me a bit.I'll probably experiment a little
with superellipsoids there, but I can visualize that something unwanted will
happen, like the fence turning into "straps" as it goes around the corner.
But I have an idea now that I think of this, that might do the trick.
    Tinkering time.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip