POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Internet Explorer iconny-thingie! : Re: Internet Explorer iconny-thingie! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet Explorer iconny-thingie!
From: Spock
Date: 19 Mar 2002 12:20:59
Message: <3c97737b@news.povray.org>
I used the model in "brilliant.inc" by Jerome Grimbert (posted here about a
year ago).

Rock22.bmp and Rock38.bmp are static images (yes, just plain black
rectangles).

Spin22.bmp and Spin38.bmp are the small and large "busy" animations.

Given the size of the images I don't see photons happening anytime soon, but
if somebody else posts a new and improved version I will be happy to give it
a try :-)

Enjoy.

> > I use a spinning diamond on a black background.  No photons yet :-)
>
> Ey cool!
> Will you add photons? And post it in here?
>
> Which model did you use? Self-made or some existing?
>
> regards
> SY

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rock22.bmp.dat' (2 KB) Download 'rock38.bmp.dat' (5 KB) Download 'spin22.bmp.dat' (94 KB) Download 'spin38.bmp.dat' (276 KB)