POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert Landscape take 3 (89kbu) : Re: Desert Landscape take 3 (89kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert Landscape take 3 (89kbu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 17 Mar 2002 12:17:16
Message: <3c94cf9c@news.povray.org>
Rune

Coming along very nicely, the textures seem fine now, although a bit green,
If they are to stay green then I suggest you add some green bushes or
something to set the colour off.

There doesn't seem to be any cloud shadows though which I would expect from
that sky and lighting. Also that ridge on the right could really do woth
some radiosity or even just a fill light.

Great work though, I'm sure Al will be quite happy there........ as long as
he has some food and water I suppose.

Any progress on the icy landscape?

Kev