POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: 'Caged' (38kb) : Re: 'Caged' (38kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'Caged' (38kb)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 16 Mar 2002 05:24:16
Message: <3c931d50@news.povray.org>
"Jide" <jid### [at] kotisoonfi> wrote in message
> Looking nice.I think you got the 'fog' media working better than me. Do
you
> have no_shadows in the outer athmosphere layer? It got there by accident
in
> my source.

Well the fog is nearly the same as yours, I just made it a bit more
scattering and changed it to a normal
sphere instead of a difference. no_shadow is in the outer atmosphere layer,
I haven't tried to do media atmosphere before so just followed your example,
shouldn't it be there?

> I had some problems with it too. It would propably be better to use media

I don't think it actually works to be honest as all I can seem to get is
bright colours. Needs more investigation I think.

Maybe just an absorption media will do the trick.

Kev