POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Platonic solids 140kbbu : Re: Platonic solids 140kbbu Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Platonic solids 140kbbu
From: Slime
Date: 16 Mar 2002 02:41:12
Message: <3c92f718@news.povray.org>
You know what I like about that shape second from the right? When you first
look at it, it seems like it has a top and bottom, and is taller than it is
wide. But if you rotate it around, you can see that any of the vertices can
be the top or bottom, and it is in fact symmetrical in more ways than it
first appeared.

I found this out a long time ago when I made one out of cardboard for the
heck of it. =)

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]