POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the power of crackle : Re: the power of crackle Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the power of crackle
From: Tek
Date: 14 Mar 2002 15:37:53
Message: <3c910a21@news.povray.org>
Cool pic! I just put the smaller one on my BG at work, but I'll replace it with
this render :)

BTW, I find it renders much quicker from the low camera angle, because it has
lots of sky and the anti-aliasing can do far fewer samples.

I really like the higher camera position, some of the distant buildings are
really nice. In fact, you've motivated me to try texturing it! I'll post the
results if I get anything good.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com